There are a few things that have been going through my mind the past couple of days that I just cannot imagine having done before Brynlee...but I'm linking up with Neely @
A Complete Waste of Makeup for "It's Ok Thursday!"
- It's ok that I have totally put sewing before showering and sleeping...and it's ok that I made a run to Hobby Lobby & Wal-Mart in my workout clothes after said not showering or sleeping!
- It's also ok to have Brynlee's clean laundry sitting on the corner of the couch and just keep moving it over when I need to sit there because I don't want to go through it and pack away thing things that are too small!
- And it's ok to tell Hubby he can make himself a lunch or eat Ramen when there's plenty of freezer meals I could share.
- And finally, it's ok that Hubby put Brynlee in a onesie that doesn't fit this morning and instead of me getting out something that does fit, I'm just letting her chill in an unbuttoned onesie bunched up around her tummy...but hey, it's going to be 100 degrees today!
You are right, it is ok! That's funny about your husband putting her in a onesie that doesn't fit, I'm sure you will have lots of photos to share with her when she's older of clothing choices dad made for her, lol. Thanks again for you sweet comments and prayers on my blog=)
ReplyDelete