Monday, September 5, 2011

1 Month

Just realized I hadn't posted her 1 Month picture:


At 1 month old, Brynlee Ann is/has:
  • Wearing newborn diapers
  • Outgrown her preemie clothes and is working on outgrowing her newborn clothes, but 0-3 month clothes are still too big for her
  • Turning her head from side-to-side
  • Holding her head up for a few seconds when held on shoulder or during tummy time
  • Liking to lay on her side to play
  • LOVING her swing and not so much loving her bouncy chair
  • Sleeping in between feedings at night and eating every 3-3 1/2 hours during the day
  • Sleeping in her own room most nights (and only sleeping in her cradle in our room because I want to her to sometimes :-D)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, she's getting so big! I love your photo prop of the letter "B" with her, too cute!

    ReplyDelete