Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Still 2.5-3.8 lbs, 15.2-16.7 in (Squash)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Everything is maternity clothing
Movement: Feeling intentional movements and deciphering between awake moments & sleeping times
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, but it's getting hard to roll over or get up :-/
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, Margaritas (it's a HOT summer!)
Cravings: Granny Smith Apples, Fuddrucker's Hamburgers & fries
Symptoms: Restless legs like to visit often; heartburn in the afternoon/evenings ; stretch marks; etc.
Best Moment this week: We were blessed by a lovely shower in Midland hosted by some wonderful women from my mother-in-love's church. It was a great weekend to spend time with Brian's parents! We also ordered our glider & ottoman (thank you, Grandma/Kaki & Granddad - my parents) and received a beautiful gliding cradle from "Granny & Grandpa" (B's parents)
Grandma/Kaki-to-be, Me, and Granny-to-be at the shower! :-) I ADORE the giraffe print!!
Emma helping me go through all our gifts!
I love my sweet Emmabear!
Cute decorations outside!
Going through and organizing all of our many blessings!
My two sweet helpers!
Daddy-to-be trying out baby BAL's ducky towel!
Perfect addition to baby BAL's room! Total cost = no more than $3!





I have a duckie towel like that too! :-) One of Emma Claire's grandmothers said she HAD to have it! Too cute!
ReplyDelete