29 Weeks
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: 2.5-3.8 lbs, 15.2-16.7 in (Squash)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Almost everything is maternity clothing now and I've actually outgrown some of my early maternity stuff
Movement: Tons of BIG movements throughout the day and night! I can decipher rolling movements versus kicking/punching :-)
Sleep: Finally sleeping pretty well and getting used to waking up to use the restroom
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, Margaritas
Cravings: Not much...
Symptoms: Morning sickness (vomiting & nausea) made a short appearance this week; restless legs like to visit, too; stretch marks, the norm
Best Moment this week: I had the very best day of pregnancy EVER! Brian and I got massages at this wonderful place called The Spa at Canyon Oaks. I got a prenatal massage and Brian got a full body massage. It was the most glorious hour of my pregnancy thus far with no other worries or thoughts going on in my little head (aside from wanting to throw something at Brian for snoring :-D)
30 Weeks
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Still 2.5-3.8 lbs, 15.2-16.7 in (Squash)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Almost everything is maternity clothing now and I've actually outgrown some of my early maternity stuff
Movement: Tons of BIG movements throughout the day and night! I can decipher rolling movements versus kicking/punching :-)
Sleep: Finally sleeping pretty well and getting used to waking up to use the restroom
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Nothing...?
Symptoms: Restless legs like to visit; heartburn in the afternoon/evenings ; stretch marks, the norm
Best Moment this week: I've gotten very crafty! I made tissue paper pom-poms for the baby's room (pictures to come when they're hung in the room). I also pulled out my trusty Cricut and made Thank You cards! I'm full swing into nesting, that's for sure!


Gotta love nesting! Can't wait to see the cute crafts and yay for a nice pre-natal massage! I hope the next ten weeks fly by!
ReplyDelete