Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: 10.5 inches (Banana), 12.7 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants, but regular dresses and shirts (mostly)
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Movement: Feeling our active little one every day and his/her kicks are getting stronger :-)
Sleep: Finally sleeping pretty well and getting used to waking up to use the restroom
What I miss: Margaritas?
Cravings: Bahama Bucks Sno Cones, Watermelon & Sour Apple Jolly Ranchers, Kiwi
Symptoms: HEARTBURN - every.day.all.day. Still nauseous about 3-4 times a week, lots of movement
Best Moment this week: My 20 week doctor appointment was on Tuesday - heart beat was in the high 140s, low 150s. We went over the ultrasound and everything is great! My ultrasound due date is August 15th (just two days difference). I love when I get to hear my little one's heart beat!
Special Update from the Daddy-to-be!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: ????
Total Weight Gain/Loss: LOST 1 lb!
Maternity Clothes: Normal clothes
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Movement: Only gas
Sleep: My bedmate wakes me up in the middle of the night...
What I miss: ....not appropriate for the internet
Cravings: Bahama Bucks Snocones
Symptoms: None
Best Moment this week: Good doctor report!


HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA I love the Daddy-to-be update. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of your little one! I'm sure he/she will be beautiful!
-Lacee
Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL! Brian you're looking slim and trim for 21 weeks :) Sarah, you're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGlad your appt went well! I love the DH update, too funny!
ReplyDelete