Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I intentionally haven't weighed this week...
Maternity Clothes: Time to buy maternity clothes! Running out of normal clothes that fit correctly!
Gender: ???
Movement: Maybe a couple of flutters, but nothing major
Sleep: Sleep has improved! For now :-)
What I miss: Just the comforts of Texas...home!
Symptoms: MIGRAINES!! ALL DAY SICKNESS!! And some other yucky pregnancy symptoms...
Best Moment this week: Mom and Dad coming to visit! We went shopping, apple picking, ate at yummy restaurants (Dickie's BBQ baked potato...enough said), and enjoyed their visit! Our Darling Girl even got to sleep in the hotel with Kaki and Granddaddy and go swimming!
Stopped in the pumpkin patch before heading to the apples. Y'all...you actually pick pumpkins off of the VINE in Washington!
Picking Honeycrisp apples with Kaki
Relaxing after a long swim at the hotel

Our family at my birthday lunch...oh yea, I had a birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment