Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pintervention Party

My friend, Stephanie, is hosting a fun new way to get encouraged by Pinterest - a Pintervention Party where we get to share all the fun things we actually do from ideas we find on Pinterest.

I've done a few things from Pinterest that I have LOVED and a few that just didn't turn out well. Here are a few inspirations & final products.

The buttons on my creation show up more white/solid, but the flash made them look translucent. This will go on Brynlee Ann's new room (that she gets in 2 weeks!!)



Inspiration

My creation
Making pillowcase dresses requires having tons of ribbon. I had just been throwing the spools (do you still call them spools when their on this big thing?) in a bag and grabbing them out when I needed to use them, but how simple is this? It only cost all of $3 to be organized!

I don't have a picture of this, but I made this bow with ribbon the exact same way as it says to make it with paper and it turned out awesome!


And just one more thing for today...



Inspiration

 My creation

Happy Pinning - now get out and do!

What have you made?

2 comments:

  1. oh that bow is awesome. im totally off to try and make one of those. ive also been meaning to make that ribbon organizer. i have all the stuff yet my ribbon continues to sit in a heap

    join again next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute!! I LOVE the bow and ribbon organizer. thanks for linking up and spreading the word :)

    ReplyDelete