Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 Weeks


This Week Brynlee Ann:
  • Had her 2 week check up - she is in the 30th percentile for length & weight! 
  • Met and was loved on by lots of the amazing Johnston family! 
  • Made her first road trip - San Antonio or bust! 
  • Had her first Chick Fil A experience!
  • Received a GIANT package in the mail from Granny Nanny with some really cute outfits and fun things! 
2 Week Checkup - 8/18/11

Meeting cousins Crystal & Hunter

Meeting cousin Kasey

Meeting GREAT Great Aunt Charlotte

 Meeting cousin Jodi - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Meeting Great Great Aunt Elanor

Meeting Great Aunt Janie

Brynlee's first trip to Chick Fil A - 8/24/11

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I can deffinetly see the resemblance, especially in her eyes to you=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness she is just precious :-) I just love these pictures! I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left....any good mommy advice for me!?

    PS I WILL send you and sweet Brynlee Ann some bows soon but I'm in the middle of my move and haven't even unpacked Emma Claire's bows yet! ha! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures you took of Brynlee. I like the name Brynlee Ann. Love, Emma

    ReplyDelete