Pregnancy Highlights:
I kept putting off doing this update thinking I would take a picture, but the picture just never happened. Between subbing, cleaning the house, and being a wife, I just kept making excuses why I wasn't "picture ready" each day. I hate to make excuses and I don't like that there is another gap in my "progress pictures", especially since I can tell the baby is growing so much now. I'll jump back in this Wednesday, I PROMISE (to myself and you)!
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Still 1.5-2.2 lbs, 13.6-14.8 in (Eggplant)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Almost everything is maternity clothing now
Gender: It will be a surprise to all of us!
Movement: Mostly in the mid-morning and at night when I lay down
Sleep: Finally sleeping pretty well and getting used to waking up to use the restroom
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, bending over without feeling little bit in my ribs
Cravings: Not really anything...maybe just cold foods in general
Symptoms: Heartburn is improving & Nausea is pretty much gone!
Best Moment this week: Celebrating Mother's Day with my mom and getting to see my brother (who we haven't seen since we shared we were expecting)! Brian also bought me a home fetal heart doppler for my Mother-to-be Day! It has been so fun to listen to our little one's heart just thumping away inside of me when Brian gets home from work. The day I got it in the mail, Brian came home on his lunch break to try to listen. :-)
I will bug you for a picture ;) hehe Glad you are doing well :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful mother's day! I love the idea of the fetal heart monitor, too cute!
ReplyDelete