I don't really have a picture of just me, but I'll post a recent picture from our trip to Disney World just because it's fun. It still just looks like I'm just gaining tons of weight or in some clothes nothing has changed, but I can tell there's a little baby something :-)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: Peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: My scale says I've gained 3 lbs (I weigh first thing in the morning); the Dr. at 3:00pm said I gained 7 lbs :-(
Maternity Clothes: BeBand saved my clothing life! I can wear it with my non-maternity pants & with the maternity pants that are too big but more comfortable than my normal pants. I should probably buy another one since I wear it every day!
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Movement: I swear I felt a little flutter a few days ago & Dr. M said that was possible, but I'm not sure
Sleep: Waking up a few times in the middle of the night and very restless
What I miss: Sleeping well, feeling "normal"
Cravings: Pasta/Rice-a-roni, Banana Pudding, Iced Tea (decaf, of course)
Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, heartburn, exhaustion, irritability, super sensitive to smells
Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat on Monday! It was a very healthy 155bpm -- Praise the Lord! Dr. M said everything is progressing normally. Also, baby took his/her first trip to Disney World & we got him/her this:
Sorry for the incredibly cruddy quality - phone picture. The front says "Lovable" and teh back has Mickey Mouse's signature on the top right corner. The infant sized hat has the baby's initials on it :-)
Also, today I want to share with you something very cool going on to raise money for Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America (Debra). Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB for short), is a genetic skin disorder, which causes blistering all over the skin and inside the body, as well.
This precious little boy, Jonah, has a miraculous life! I could go on and on about his cuteness and everything else, but you can read it all for yourself right here.
Anyways, the second annual Jonah's EB Auction is being held online over at jonahsebauction.blogspot.com. Beginning February 24th @ 8pm until Sunday, February 27th @ 8pm, you can head over to the website and bid on some really cool donated items! I've donated a full size warmer & a Scentsy bar so head over there beginning February 24th and place your bids!
Stay warm & have a wonderful Wednesday!
-Sarah



No comments:
Post a Comment